Custom Animal Cages
Pet boarding facilities, grooming shops, and animal shelters need serious durability and ease-of-use when it comes to large and small animal cages. Our customized cages are built to order. We’re great listeners who construct designs to help you overcome your biggest business challenges.
Direct Animal starts with a safe, sturdy base model made from galvanized steel wire, stainless steel marine-grade hinges, stainless steel spring-loaded safety latches, steel braces, furniture-grade framing, and heavy duty casters.
From there, the options for customizing your cage banks include:
- Large or small size dimensions
- Solid flooring or recessed litter pans
- Middle access holes
- Removable panels
- Solid back panels
- Wire or solid dividers
- Litter guards
- Dutch doors
- Dual doors
- Extra doors
- Trap doors
- Hamper tops
- Plexiglas panels
- Walk-in heights
- Padlock latches
- One-touch slam latches
- Locking casters
- Single or multiple levels
- Rotating bowl feeders
- Tunnels or viewing windows
- Extra wire fasteners to handle “cage biters”
- Top and side trim packages
- Powder coatings to match your décor
“We are building a new clinic and have had to work with many suppliers. Your service has been head and shoulders above the others. I wish all companies operated at your level.” — Dr. Eric Stone
Types of animal cages for sale
Direct Animal offers animal care professionals a variety of cage styles to choose from including:
- Galvanized cages – Our strong galvanized steel cages are built to last and easy to clean. We’ve got large and small animal cages with custom options for your convenience.
- Stainless steel cages – The “Titan” model will never fail you, with its legendary strength, sound absorption, leak resistance, sturdy doors, and panels that withstand the years, without warping.
- Stacked cages – These kennels offer maximum space efficiency, while providing an ergonomic design that is still comfortable for the animals inside.
Why professional groomers, boarding facilities and other animal care providers choose Direct Animal pet cages
For more than 30 years, our team of engineers have focused on features that matter most to our customers – comfort, safety, ease of use, sanitary handling, and lasting durability. Our entire line of galvanized steel cages and cage panels are made to withstand repeated use in busy animal care facilities like yours.
When you work with us, you receive the top-of-the-line customer service you expect. We’re a small Boyd, Texas company that believes in combining the latest technologies with a little bit of good old-fashioned elbow grease. We employ generations of family members, all committed to the same ideals and high standards of quality. We understand the unique challenges our fellow small business owners face and believe in delivering personalized service at a reasonable price.
Contact us by phone or email to discuss how our high-quality veterinary hospital cages meet the needs of your busy animal practice.