Direct Animal’s stainless steel cat condos are used in luxury boarding facilities, veterinary clinics, humane societies and animal shelters nation-wide. We have been manufacturing high quality animal equipment at competitive price points since 2000, and our luxury cat condo models boast innovative features designed with comfort, safety and aesthetics in mind.
Luxury cat condo features
Our luxury cat condos create a quiet environment for felines and each unit has an integrated platform perfect for lounging or play-time. Separate kitty litter sections keep the condo tidy and clean, and fluid-retaining lips stop leakage and dripping. Direct Animal uses the heaviest gauge stainless steel in the industry, making our cat condos some of the most durable available.
Some of the key features of our luxury cat condos:
- Non-porous stainless steel won’t absorb urine or odors
- Walls and flooring won’t swell with moisture or warp like laminate models
- Hand-welded and polished radius corners don’t catch fur
- Heavy gauge stainless steel hinges
- Swivel casters for ease of mobility
- 4” double ball bearing casters lock securely in place
- Side pass portals allow movement into litter area
- Secure easy-close stainless steel latch system
- Rounded corners for easy clean-up
- Convenient built-in storage areas
- No frustrating assembly required
Stainless steel cat condo customization options
Busy shelters and boarding facilities know how important it is for felines to have their own space. Vertical and horizontal portals satisfy their natural urge to explore, perch and interact with others. Our standard cat condo dimension is 38-5/8″W x 78″H x 29-3/8″.
If you have special housing needs, our staff can help you design the best stainless steel cat condo for your practice. Each Direct Animal deluxe cat condo is available in a wide range of configurations and sizes.
- Choose from double or triple stacked cat condos
- Modular designs let you customize for tight spaces
- Attractive stainless steel construction, hand-polished
- Powder coated finishes also available
Quality equipment for your practice
Cat sanctuaries, grooming centers, humane societies and shelter managers agree that the best cat condos are made of heavy gauge stainless steel, which provides a comfortable, safe and hygienic housing environment. Praised for its longevity and ease of maintenance, stainless steel is the material of choice for market-leading veterinary equipment and animal supplies.
For more than 30 years, Direct Animal has been manufacturing high quality products in stainless steel from our headquarters in Boyd, Texas. We are a small company dedicated to customer satisfaction, and stand behind the workmanship of our cat condo designs.
Contact us at 877-459-7827 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Product Number: 1200-21S, 1200-24S, 1200-27S, 1200-31S, 1200-34S, 1200-37S, 1200-28S, 1200-29S, 1200-30S, 1200-38S, 1200-39S, 1200-40S