Double Stacked K9 Kennels for Animal Shelters, Dog Daycares, & Groomers
With sleek stainless-steel and powder-coated options to match your facility’s décor, our double stack dog kennels offer maximum efficiency, durability, and ergonomics to meet the everyday needs of your animal care facility.
Our engineers have thought of everything when designing our K9 double stack kennels to make your daily chores easier and safer for you and the dogs in your care. With the help of our double kennels, you can feed dogs and clean their waste without having to remove them from their cages.
Choose High-Quality Double Stack Kennels for Your Business
At Direct Animal, we specialize in designing and building high-quality, customizable equipment for luxury pet resorts, animal shelters, veterinary clinics, and other pet business owners.
When it comes to choosing commercial double-stacked kennels for your practice or business, we can help you create a customized floor plan that will increase your team’s productivity while creating a safe, sanitary environment for your team and clients.
Why Boarding Facilities, Dog Daycares, and Other Animal Care Providers Choose Direct Animal Double Kennels
As a leader in animal care equipment and supplies, Direct Animal can help you find the perfect solution for your business. Specifically designed to meet the demanding needs of animal care facilities, our double stack and heavy-duty dog kennels are equipped with advanced features, including:
- A Dimension size of 48″W x 77.5″H x 34″D, making our double kennels suitable for every type of dog, big or small
- Hand-polished stainless steel kennels panels with optional powder coating to match your décor
- A 304 stainless-steel kennel door frame that stands up to daily use by dogs of all types
- 1/4″ clear tempered glass that provides strength while letting you see how your furry clients are doing
- Rotating bowl feeders that make it easier than ever to fill food and water bowls in the kennel door, then swing them back in for the pet’s access
- HDPE raised flooring to drain fluids below and keep pets dry at all times
- Removable waste tray to enable you to clean up quickly without disturbing the animals, making cleaning a breeze
- One-handed closing with a unique slam-latch design, which is especially helpful when holding pets!
- Locking casters that enable you to move kennels to adapt to the changing needs of your business
Convenient Double Stacked Kennels Make Your Job Easier
Our double stack kennels offer a variety of features that will make all the difference in your workflow. Rotating bowl feeders allow you to easily fill food and water bowls without having to unlock cages and risk animals getting loose. Slam latches also make it easy to confidently close and secure cages when your hands your full – which is quite often in the pet industry!
Hygienic, Easy-to-Clean K9 Double Stack Kennels
Things can get messy when you’re working with animals, which is why all our equipment is designed to keep things as clean as possible. Your team members and furry clients will love the raised floors with removable trays that separate pets from their waste. This design makes for easy, quick cleaning that doesn’t require removing dogs or cats from their kennel.
Stylish Stainless-Steel and Powder-Coated Options Make Your Space Beautiful
Stylish design can make all the difference for your customer-facing pet business. Our commercial double-stacked kennels come in more than 100 powder-coated color options or a sleek stainless-steel finish.
You will also love the 1/4” clear tempered glass that keeps animals safe and secure while keeping them visible to customers and employees. Locking casters also give you extra flexibility in your floor plan, allowing you to mobilize your cages for special events or other needs.
Durable Double Kennels That Last a Lifetime
One of the best features of a Direct Animal Double Stack Kennels is that they last a lifetime. Each kennel is smartly designed using 304 stainless steel that can withstand decades of heavy use from large and active animals.
Ready to make the most of your kennel floor plans with double stack dog kennel designs? Contact us at 877-459-7827 or email@example.com to see how our affordable, high-quality double stack kennels and indoor dog kennels can fit into your space and budget.