Stainless Steel Cages for Animals
Packed with wide-ranging benefits, our heavy-duty galvanized steel animal cages stand up to the daily needs of any animal care facility.
Pet boarding facilities, grooming shops, and animal shelters need cages with serious durability and ease of use. Our customized large and small pet cages are built to order, providing personalized, flexible solutions for your business. Our experienced design team will listen to what you want and help you overcome your biggest business challenges with innovative, top-quality products.
Custom Animal Cages
Direct Animal starts with a safe, sturdy base model made from galvanized steel wire, stainless steel marine-grade hinges, stainless steel spring-loaded safety latches, steel braces, furniture-grade framing, and heavy duty casters.
View By Category
High-Quality Animal Cages for Every Type of Facility
At Direct Animal, we strive to provide durable, low-maintenance pet cages that you can customize to fit your unique needs. We understand that every animal care facility is different and that the needs of your business evolve each day. That’s why we consult directly with animal experts like you when designing and manufacturing our customizable indoor dog kennels and pet cages for every type of animal facility.
Features of Our Pet Cages
From dog daycares to animal shelters, cages should offer durability for years to come. When you choose Direct Animal, you can count on our galvanized and stainless-steel animal shelter cages to keep your animals safe, clean, and comfortable. Some key benefits of our kennel products include:
- Low maintenance, improved hygiene, and easy clean-up
- Adaptable kennel components for the evolving needs of your facility
- Solid components and latches to reduce kennel noise
- Comfort and increased ventilation to reduce animal stress
- A safe, sturdy base model that offers lasting durability
- Customer service that extends well beyond the point of purchase
Types of Animal Shelters Cages For Sale
Direct Animal features a variety of small and large animal cages that meet the superior standards of animal care facilities, including:
- Galvanized cages – Our strong galvanized steel cages are built to last and are easy to clean. We offer small and large heavy-duty animal cages with custom options for your convenience.
- Stainless steel cages – The “Titan” model will never fail you with its legendary strength, sound absorption, leak resistance, sturdy doors, and panels that withstand years of daily use without warping.
- Stacked cages – These kennels offer maximum space efficiency while providing an ergonomic design that is still comfortable for the animals inside.
Custom Animal Cages
Direct Animal starts with a safe, sturdy base model made from galvanized steel wire, stainless-steel marine-grade hinges, stainless-steel spring-loaded safety latches, steel braces, furniture-grade framing, and heavy-duty casters.
From there, the options for customizing your cage banks include:
- Large or small size dimensions
- Walk-in heights
- Single or multiple levels
- Solid flooring or recessed litter pans
Panels & Dividers
- Middle access holes
- Removable panels
- Solid back panels
- Wire or solid dividers
- Plexiglas panels
- Tunnels or viewing windows
- Dutch doors
- Dual doors
- Extra doors
- Trap doors
- Hamper tops
- Padlock latches
- One-touch slam latches
- Top and side trim packages
- Powder coatings to match your décor
- Litter guards
- Locking casters
- Rotating bowl feeders
- Extra wire fasteners to handle “cage biters”
Why Professional Groomers, Boarding Facilities, And Other Animal Care Providers Choose Direct Animal Pet Cages
For more than 30 years, our team of engineers has focused on the features that matter most to our customers: comfort, safety, ease of use, sanitary handling, and lasting durability. Our entire line of galvanized steel animal cages and cage panels are made to withstand repeated use in busy animal care facilities like yours.
When you work with us, you receive the top-of-the-line customer service you expect. We’re a small company from Boyd, Texas, that believes in combining the latest technology with a little bit of good, old-fashioned elbow grease. We employ generations of family members who are all committed to the same ideals and quality standards. We understand the unique challenges our fellow small business owners face and believe in delivering personalized service at a reasonable price.
Contact us by phone or email to discuss how our heavy-duty animal cages and pet kennels meet the needs of your busy animal practice.
Contact 877-459-7827 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.