Office pet relief stations from Direct Animal are a great way to enhance your business’ bring-your-dog-to-work policy and keep pet-loving employees happy, while also avoiding messy accidents that can be off-putting for workers, clients, and customers.
Installing our animal relief areas for offices in your building will provide your employees’ four-legged friends with a comfortable, clean, and safe place to do their business. Because Direct Animal’s innovative and durable pet relief stations easily connect to your current drainage systems, clean-up is a breeze. Simply lift, rinse, and drain.
Some of the benefits of installing office pet relief areas include:
- Fewer distractions for the pet owner and their teammates when they’re on a tight deadline
- No muddy paw prints after a potty break on a rainy day
- Dogs will love the artificial grass and novelty fire hydrant, naturally seeking it out when it’s time to go
- It can stand alone in an unused area of the office or can be combined with other furniture and equipment to give workplace pets their own corner office
Take your dog-friendly work policy to the next level with pet relief areas for work offices from Direct Animal. View our products today to find the right fit.
- No training required – dogs naturally search for grassy areas to relieve themselves and they will sniff out the most widely used “indoor grass” where other dogs have marked their territory.
- Not enough grass in your retail space? No problem, with this relief station there is no outdoor potty area required.
- When it’s a rainy day and other dog daycares are walking dogs in the wet/muddy ground, your clients are staying clean and dry!
- *Our indoor potty drains directly into the floor so a quick rinse and you’re refreshed and ready to go.
*Our system hooks into the existing drain
Dimensions: 72″ x 36″ x 6″D