Packed with benefits we invented just for you: our heavy-duty galvanized steel cages for large and small animals
If you’re like most boarding facilities, grooming centers or animal shelters, you need serious durability and ease-of-use in large and small animal cages. Start here for your custom solution.
“We are building a new clinic and have had to work with many suppliers. Your service has been head and shoulders above the others. I wish all companies operated at your level.” — Dr. Eric Stone
Our entire line of galvanized steel cages and cage panels are made to withstand repeated use in busy animal care facilities like yours. Our engineers are always coming up with new features for your comfort, ease of use, sanitary handling and lasting durability.
Pet facilities prefer Direct Animal’s cages and cage panels for these distinct reasons:
- Safe, stay-dry subfloors (invented here!): We developed the first perforated HDPE raised subfloor for fluid drainage while elevating animals out of their own urine so they stay clean and dry. This is especially useful in keeping fluids away from a freshly bathed animal.
- Super-simple waste removal (perfected here!): Waste material drains into a removable collection tray, making it easy for your staff to clean without removing the animal or opening the door.
- Maximum durability (the heaviest-gauge steel in the industry!): All our galvanized steel cages are made from 18GA (gauge) steel for decades of stability and performance.
- Easy-close, easy-clean doors: Our heavy-duty stainless steel grill door includes a slam latch design so you can close it with one hand. And, just lift the door off its hinge when needed for cleaning.
- Custom cages by design: Large dogs? Small dogs? Cattery cage? Let us configure the perfect options for your indoor and outdoor cage needs.
- Easy maneuvering: Our cages arrive with wheels/casters for easy mobility.
- Shipped fully assembled: No frustrating setups! It’s all done for you.
If you’re looking for a ready-to-go solution on a smaller budget, we also offer quality stainless steel cages featuring a one-handed positive lift latch for easy access. Minimal assembly required.
Direct Animal cages can be custom-configured for dog kennels, grooming facilities and more.
Check out our options to see how we can fit your needs, and then…
Contact us now for a free personal consultation at 877.459.7827 or email@example.com.