These are the first ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant dog grooming tubs we know of — with special features making it easy for anyone to access their dogs as well as the tub fixtures during bath time.
To meet the demands of architects, builders and facility owners looking to offer access for all dog-wash-station users, our engineers modified our patented Swivel Ramp Dog Grooming Tub with the following adjustments:
- Swivel ramp entry — no more lifting: With our tub’s patented swing-out ramp system, pet owners can easily guide their dogs up into the tub.
- Easy opening for all dogs: Our tub door slides open to accommodate dogs of all sizes.
- Lower tub depth for wheelchair reach: Instead of the standard 36″ tub depth, ours is shallower and with a lower height. This provides head-to-paw dog-washing comfort for wheelchair users. And of course, our ADA compliant dog bath tubs are made with the most durable stainless steel in the industry (16 gauge).
- Comfortable-reach fixtures: We lowered the faucets and sprayer so they’re within easy reach from a wheelchair.
- Tub-side restraint hooks: Most tubs only have restraint hooks in the back of the tub. We added side hooks to accommodate everyone
We support the ADA mission of “Advancing Equal Access!” Custom sizes are available
If you’re looking for ADA-compliant dog grooming tubs, contact us now for a free personal consultation at 877.459.7827 or firstname.lastname@example.org